Payment & Shipping Terms:
RF performance description:
1. The RF is Standard with 2.4G ISM ,the Tx power is 0DB and the RX sensitivity is -98DB
2. The RF has 64 channels,the channel gap is 1Mhz
3. The transmission distance is further than 15 meters with no barrier
4. The protocol Designed with high performance; Low power consumption;Automatic learning ID Number
5. To jump frequency Adaptively when noised ,which can work with 2.4G wireless
Mic ,Wlan and Bluetooth etc. devices.
6. 32 sets Wireless Handle work fine at the same time in one room ,with no-interference
7. Has the function of the hand wheel, 100PPR the manual pulse generator output
8. Display, real-time display of the machine the workpiece coordinates, mechanical
coordinates. Coordinates X, Y, and Z three-axis with the screen display
9. Axis selection function, the band axis selection switch, you can choose the X, Y, and Z
10. With the function of the hand wheel boot: hand wheel guide, facilitate the adjustment
1. When Mach3 is installed , there will be a folder created named PlugIns in the Mach3 folder. This folder is
the location to put and Plugin files that you want Mach3 to know about. Place ShuttlePro.dll in the Mach3PlugIns folder. Check and make sure it is there.
2.Setup diver for automatically set the knife height function
M930.m1s copy the installation directory to the MACH3 Mach3macrosMach3Mill
3. Now that the ShuttlePro.dll file is in Mach3PlugIns, the next step is to connect the huttlePro. If you are certain that your ShuttlePro is working and your hardware is working then you can simply plug in the ShuttlePro to one of the USB ports.
4. Once the ShuttlePro is connected, start Mach3 and go to the Config menu choice and select ConfigPlugins. You should see the ShuttlePro choice with a green checkmark in front of it. If it is not checked, you can check it. The checkmark means that Mach3 found the ShuttlePro on tartup. Click the CONFIG in yellow and set the buttons as you wish.
5. Once you have the proper button selected in the Mach3 ShuttlePro Plugin CONFIG menu, your Shuttle device should be working properly.
1 x Wireless USB Receiver
1 x CNC Wireless Remote Handle
1 x CD for manual and mach3 software